(2) The Controller of Examination shall be entrusted with the work of examinations and shall be
responsible for all necessary arrangements for smooth and efficient conduct of examination to be
conducted by the Commission. All the Certificate of Admission to Examination or Interview, Results
of Written Examination and Interview to be declared after obtaining the approval of the Chairman
shall be authenticated by the Controller of Examination or in his absence by the Joint / Deputy /
Assistant Controller of Examination.
(3) The Controller of Examination shall submit all the files to the Secretary and the Secretary shall
submit the files to the Chairman or the Commission, wherever necessary, for orders.
12. Function of Joint Controller / Deputy Controller / Assistant Controller of Examinations.-
Joint Controller / Deputy Controller / Assistant Controller of Examinations shall discharge their duties
as per the distribution of works made through standing orders issued with the approval of the Chairman.
13. Function of Drawing & Disbursing Officer.- The Officer declared by the competent authority
as Drawing& Disbursing Officer of the Secretariat shall aid and advice the Secretary and / or the
Chairmanon all financial matters. He shall be responsible for proper functioning of the Accounts
Section of the Secretariat. He shall ensure effective control over the expenditure and that the
provisions of the Financial Rules and such other allied rules relating to financial matters are strictly
14. Duties of staff members.- Other staff members shall be responsible for carrying out the
duties entrusted to them by standing orders issued from time to time. They shall ensure that official
records are maintained in a proper manner in accordance with the rules relating to office procedure
and practices as laid down in the Office Procedure Manual of the Government of Sikkim.