(2) After the scrutiny, all the doubtful cases will be submitted to the Controller of Examination
for decision If necessary, he will submit the cases to the Secretary for orders.
(3) On having completed the scrutiny of applications received, the applicants whose
applications are rejected shall be informed accordingly duly giving reason for such rejection.
(1) The applications which are found in order shall be arranged and forwarded to the
Computer and Data Processing Section for data entry work. Data entry work will be carried out on
day to day basis.
(2) Certificate of Admission will be issued to the eligible candidates under the signature of
Controller of Examination or his subordinate officer in the Examination Section. Such certificate will
be issued at least thirty days before the first day of examination. Adequate publicity will be given to
the programme of the examination for information of candidates through print as well as electronic
24.Storage of Question Papers and Answer sheets and other secret papers/documents.-
(1) The Question Papers will be kept in the Strong Room under proper lock and key. The
Controller of Examination and one other officer as authorised by the Chairman shall keep keys of the
strong room. The procedure for opening Strong Room and Almirah where secret papers and
documents including question papers and Answer sheets are stored shall be laid down by the
Commission and the same will be circulated internally. Each time the strong room is opened necessary
entries will be made in the Log book maintained in the prescribed form (Annexure II). The log
book will be inspected by the Secretary once in a month and he will put his signature on the relevant
column in the log book in token of inspection of the Log Book.
(2) Persons who will enter into the Strong Room will give his particulars in the Log Book with
other details as required to be provided.
(3) Unauthorised person will not enter into the Strong Room without the permission of the
Controller of Examination.
25. Security Arrangements.-
(1) Adequate security personnel will be detailed to guard the Strong Room . The Security
Personnel will be secured from the Sikkim Police Force. In case the Police Department finds it difficult
to deploy Police Personnel inthe Secretariat of the Commission, the Commission will make alternative
arrangement at its own discretion.
26.Determination of venue of examination. - The Controller of Examination shall fix necessary
venue for examination well in advance under intimation to the Chairman. He shall obtain confirmation
from the concerned Principal / Head of Institution in writing of availability of accommodation and