facilities and amenity required for conduct of examination. He shall also obtain in writing the capacity
of each hall/class room and also availability of furniture. The Controller of Examination shall also visit
the venues and ascertainavailability of facilities required for smooth conduct of examination.
27. Appointment of Centre Supervisor and Invigilators.-
(1) The Controller of Examination shall appoint Centre Supervisor and Invigilators in the scale
is may be determined by the Commission from time to time. A Group A Officer of the State
Gov8rnment including Principal or Head Master of a Government School may be appointed as
Centre Supervisor. Group B Officers and teachers up to and including the level of Graduate Teacher
of Government Schools may be appointed as Invigilators. A retired Government servant of the
requisite rank may also be appointed as Supervisor Invigilator provided they are mentally and
physically fit to shoulder the responsibility.
(2) While acting as a Centre Supervisor or Invigilator of an Examination, or working in any
capacity in connection with the conduct of examination, the incumbent concerned shall be under
the control of the Commission and any misbehaviour or misconduct including any lapse on his part
shall invite appropriate departmental action as well as legal action as per the law. In the event of
any omission commission of misbehaviour or misconduct by a Government servant while functioning
as Centre Supervisor Invigilator or in any other capacity, the Commission may recommend to the
concerned Head of Department initiation of appropriate disciplinary proceeding against the
Government servant under intimation to the Commission.
28. Instruction to the Centre Supervisor, invigilators and other functionaries. -
(1) Instruction to the Centre Supervisor. Invigilator and other functionaries of an Examination
are given in ANNEXURE III. The Commission may amend these instructions from time to time. Violation
of any of these instructions by a person appointed as Centre supervisor Invigilator or any other
functionaries to conduct an examination will be treated as misconduct and disciplinary action may
be initiated on that ground alone.
(2)The Controller of Examination shall forward a copy of the Instructions and Guidelines to
the persons concerned along with the order of appointment. Training may be held for such personnel
by the Controller of Examination for briefing and bringing home the important of each and every
instruction laid down by the Commission.
29. Arrangement for transportation of stationeries and question papers to the
(1) The Assistant Controller of Examination shall ensure that necessary stationeries as per the
scale fixed for the purpose are despatched to the Centre Supervisor at least 15 days before the
date of examination.
(2) The Assistant Controller of Examination shall forward to the Centre Supervisor two copies
of certified attendance list of candidates registered in the Centre.