(3) On the set date of examination, sealed pockets of Question Paper will be sent by the
office ofthe Controller of Examination and reached to the Examination Centre under armed police
escort which would be received by the Centre Supervisor against receipt ..
(4) On completion of the examination, the Answer Books will be collected, counted, packed,
sealed and handed over to the Coordinating Supervisor who will reach the same to the Office of
the Commission under armed police escort and hand over the same to the Controller of Examination,
who in turn shall keep the packet in the safe custody in the Strong Room.
30. Coordination with district authorities.-
The Controller of Examination will coordinate with the District Administration and Police for full proof
security arrangements and regulation of traffic in the vicinity of the venue of examination. He
will also coordinate with Power Department, Human Resource Development Department etc. for
their cooperation. The Secretary shall take up appropriate steps to apprise the State authorities
regarding the programs and request them to issue necessary instruction to all the related
Departments to provide necessary assistance and cooperation to the Commission.
31. Payment of remuneration.-
(1) The Controller of Examination shall make necessary arrangement for payment of
honorarium / remuneration to the persons engaged for conduct of examination as per the rates
fixed by the Government from time to time. Notification No. K(27) Gen/ Est / 117/ Gen / DOP dated
30.05.2008issued by the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms& Training, Government
of Sikkim, prescribing rates for various functionaries is annexed herewith as ANNEXURE IV.
(2 ) The persons engaged for conduct of examination including Supervisor and Invigilator
may be provided with refreshment at such scale and rate as may be decided by the Commission
from time to time during the intervals only if there are two or more papers of an examination during
the day. '
(3) The Accounts Section in the Secretariat shall take appropriate action to advance fund
to the Centre Supervisors subject to submission of detail accounts within a week from the close of
32. Panel of Examiners / Subject Experts.-
(1) The Commission shall prepare panel of examiners for each subject in which the
Commission holds examinations or may constitute a Committee for the purpose. Different Committees
may be constituted for different subjects. The reports of the Committee shall be laid before the
Commissionfor approval. The Commission make such alterations or additions as it deems fit in the
panel prepared by the Committee.
(2) No officer of the Commission shall be placed on the panel of examiners.