(3) The panel so prepared and/or approved by the Commission shall be reviewed by it at
least after every two years or sooner.
(4) The Panel of Examiner shall be secret document and it shall be kept in safe custody by
theController of Examination under seal and shall be submitted to the Chairman or Member on
(5) Examiners, Paper setters , Subject Specialist shall be appointed by the Commission from
thepanels made in accordance with the provisions made hereinabove. They may be paid
remuneration and provided with other facilities as per the norms approved by the Commission from
time to time.
33. Setting of question papers.-
(1) A Question Bank may be maintained as far as possibly the Commission in accordance
with the instructions issued by it from time to time.
(2)Till such time a functional Question Bank is established, the Paper Setters may be
appointed by the Commission and they will be required to set question papers which will be received
in sealed cover and shall be kept in the safe custody of the controller of examination
(3)Wherever necessary, sealed question papers shall be handed over to Moderator after
getting a receipt from him for the purpose of moderation of questions. He will put the moderated
question papers in different sealed covers. He will not put any identification mark over the covers
and hand them over to the Controller of Examination or his nominee after getting a proper receipt.
(4) The Chairman will select one of the moderated question paper without opening the
sealed covers and send it for printing.
34. Printing and packing of question papers.-
(1) Question papers will be printed under , the personal supervision of the Controller of
Examination and he will be responsible or maintaining the confidentiality of all the Question Papers.
Forthis purpose, adequate infrastructure shall be developed in the Secretariat
(2) Question papers, after printing, will be packed in such a manner as per the direction
issued by the Chairman to the Controller of Examination. •
35. Storage of question papers.-
(1) The sealed packet containing question papers s hall be stored in the Strong Room of the
Commission till such time these packets are transported and delivered to the Centre Supervisors /
(2) Proper entries in he Log Book of the Strong Room shall be made while storing the packets
and also taking the packet out of the strong room to the examination centers.