Public Information Officer, on receipt of an
application under the R.T.I.
gather relevant information from the concerned section for the purpose of disposal of the application
(5) The concerned Section shall furnish the relevant information to the Public Information
Officer as quickly as possible but in any case not later than 15 days from the date of receipt of
requisition from the Public Information Officer.
72. Conduct of examination of the Union Public Service Commission.-
(1) The Commission is the nodal agency for holding examinations of the Union Public Service
Commission in Gangtok Centre. For this purpose the Secretary with the approval of the Chairman,
she] nominate an officer of the Secretariat to function as Coordinating Supervisor or Supervisor or
Assistant Supervisor, as the case may be, as and when required by the Union Public Service Commission.
(2) The Chairman may nominate the Secretary or Additional Secretary to monitor the conduct
of such examinations, who shall ensure safe custody of secret documents, including question papers.
Such officer shall be the custodian of the secret documents including packets containing question
73. Interpretation.- If any question arises as to the interpretation of any of the provisions of these
rules, it shall be referred to the Commission and the decision of the Commission shall be final.
74. Power to amend.- The Commission may amend any of the provisions of these rules as and
Issued with the approval accorded by the Commission on the 23rd December, 2008.
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
The 23rd December, 2008.